Hi Steve,

Firstly, I really enjoy being on the mailing list and visiting your site.

You may already have heard that the Fjord Horse Registry of Scotland is launching its own website very soon.  Could the FHRS include your site on our links page?

Also, as I have enclosed a couple of pictures for your picture gallery of Scottish Fjord Horses!

Finally, although Scotland has a very small fjord horse population, we are trying very hard to increase the fjord numbers in our country.  As breeders and owners in Scotland are doing so much good as regards our fjord horses these days, could we please have the Scottish flag displayed on your home page?

With good wishes,

David