This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 9/17/99 7:57:47 Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< However, I   started this list to be a virtual kitchen table for
socializing about
  Fjord related topics, and I would miss the warmth of what has   developed
in the year and a half since. >>

I'm very glad that you started this list Steve.  There is such a dearth of
information about the Fjord Horse in the United States that this list has
been critical to my getting up to speed.  Without it, I'd be floundering
around on my own, trying to apply what I know about Arabs, Thoroughbreds and
Quarter Horses to Fjords, and it would be tough going.

I've found that even the occasional bickering that happens, if I keep an open
mind and don't use my emotions as a guide post, I learn a lot.  So many
different opinions, with each person bringing their own experience into it.
It helps keep my mind open, and my focus not so narrow.

Pamela