This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 9/15/99 14:47:14 Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Pam would like to meet you all there but having just returned from Libby, a
 642 mile jaunt one way,  I am going to stay out of the car for awhile!!! >>

I can understand that.  After my trip to So. Cal in June, where my son got an
ear infection so we couldn't fly back, but had to drive a rental car..... I
understand that.  Oh well, maybe Anne will have a dressage demo on Wez or
Misha sometime that I'll drive up to and meet you at!  Anne?  <eg>

Pamela