This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List,
Many requests for the Scandinavian Fall Fair 99 information.
9/18  10 am - 5pm and 9/19 11 am - 4pm; Polk County Fairgrounds; 10 miles
West of Salem off Hwy 22 and 1 mile South on 99W.
They just called and want more of a "petting zoo" with the horses than a
demo now. Less to do... but still an adventure. I don't have to bring the
cart now. Admission is $3.00. Hope this helps! Please come up and say "hi"
if you go... Belle and her baby Mai will be there with me. (In a paddock by
the building is all I know...)