This message is from: Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can't remember where I first heard the term "Weegie" but I THINK  it was from
Nancy Lenhert about two
years ago up at Los Trigos.  Seemed so natural to me, I have always since
called them by the Weegie
nickname.  Just seems to fit their personalities  :-)

Zeno sounds like GREAT fun!  As for the pony, I have one too.  Always reminds
me of Eyore.  Sooo gloomy,
so put out.  My Weegies think she is great fun to tease.  Once I moved her to
another pasture for fear they
were teasing her too much.  She cried liked a baby until I moved her back
again.  I guess some ponies just
thrive on being gloomy.

Josie
New Mexico, where the horses are getting fuzzy already