This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can't remember where I first heard the term "Weegie" but I THINK it was from Nancy Lenhert about two years ago...

About 12 years ago I bought my first fjord from Nancy (who later went on to become Jean Gayle's beloved Howdy/reg. name Regenbue). Thats where I picked up on Nancy referring to them as "weegees", and it's been part of my vernacular ever since...it's even my email address!

Karen

...All togerther now, hum to yourself and your monitor the Beatles 'Walrus' song, but of course interject 'weegies'!!!