This message is from: ceacy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To The Nagels

I wanted to express my shared saddness for your loss, I would have
responded sooner but I couldn't get my e-mail to work. Having lost several
beloved mares, I know that it takes time to remember the happy memories
without the ache in your heart. It helps to put up photos to keep the
healthy happy times in your mind, at least it did for me with the first old
mare that I lost. It took me until now, almost two years later, to look at
the photos of the young horses that died in 97, but the old mare that had
lived a good long life was kept young in my mind by the photos of her when
she was healthy. Wishing you only good thoughts.

Sincerely, Ceacy Henderson