This message is from: Nancy Hotovy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sarah - I'm very sorry you lost your mare Jonetta.  Our Frida must have
been one of her first foals (she is 20 years old) and must be the
"Princess of Zebra Stripes".  She's one of the heaviest marked I've
seen.  She has produced many fine foals for us including TUF Reba which
received her Silver Medallion at the last Evaluation in Blue Earth,
after doing the conformation, draft, driving and Western Riding.

I also have a 12 year old gelding out of Jonetta and Anvil's Haugull.
"Jon" is (and I'm sure always will be) my favorite horse.  He was the
6th horse to receive the Register of Excellence Award from NFHR.

So you see, your girl certainly made her mark in the Fjord world and I'm
sure she will be greatly missed.

Regards,

Nancy