This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just checked out the Ortho-Flex site to find that they have another
promotion going...The "500 club"  Essentially you can get $500 off most of
their saddles, only a few models excepted.  Check it out!  If anybody is
thinking of getting an Ortho-Flex, maybe you should do it now.  You can
work with a local dealer after you sign up for the "500 club"  I guess they
must need capital, as you must send them $500 now, then get $1000 off any
saddle for an actual savings of $500.  Then you also get a discount on
Ortho-Flex tack for the next year.  I got one of my saddles this way, the
last time they had one of these deals.

AS  disclaimer, while I am  an "Associate Dealer" that only means that I
own at least three of their saddles and signed up as an associate so I
could get another at %20 % off and a discount on Tack.  I'm not really out
to sell saddles but this didn't cost me anything and I could help out my
friends here who want a saddle. Their "Associate Dealer" thing was just
another promotional deal to get people to buy more saddles!  But I do think
these saddles work well on the fjords and are very comfortable for the
person also.

>  All of the Orthoflex western models look "normal" now, check out their
>website: http://www.ortho-flex.com

Jean in Fairbanks, Ak, frost predicted tonight in the low areas again.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]