This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 07:39 PM 8/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

thanks Mike, for finding that CFHA pedigree search URL for me.

I was disappointed to see that no lineage was included with individual
horses (at least those I saw). I had hoped that ours (NFHR) would include
the lineage of each horse but maybe that's too great an undertaking. It
sure would be handy!

I am not sure what you are asking her Ruthie. To see the parentage of a horse on their site you have to first look up the horse you are interested in. Then scroll down to the section that says: Pedigree Links/Liens de pedigrees: and click on either the sire or the dam. It will then show you their sire & dam. And so on. No it doesn't show it all nicely in a pedigree type of layout.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114