This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Met the nicest NEW FJORD OWNERS. Les and Mary from Northern California.
Thank you for the visit. (They are lurkers on the list. )
We could have talked all day.

Sorry to hear about your baby, Jan!

We are having a birthday party for 8  6-year-olds tomorrow. The highlight is
riding on a fjord and sitting in a cart with a fjord driving. It is never
too early to introduce these wonderful horses to "little girls". It is for
my girlfriend's daughter who is BARBIE and HORSE CRAZY!

Rune's with the Brian and Ursula in Canada driving our gelding "Major Joe"
(APHA). Brian gave him ( the horse) a shorten driving course this summer.

How big is the Libby arena where the cones course will be. I set up on in
our field, but after doing it I am sure my turns are not as sharp as what
will be in the real show. See I NEED practice. I am a beginner at driving. I
would hate to run over the JUDGE. (Biggest fear.)
Bye.

Catherine Lassesen
HESTEHAVEN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]