This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/13/99 11:09:42 Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<  have these  women stated or know why their horses are going lame?  odd
about that one  women with the new horse going lame too.  >>

Yes.  All various lamenesses of known and all too common causes, and a few
mystery lamenesses thrown in too.  These woman really love their animals and
will spend the necessary cash to heal them, or will let them live out their
lives as pasture ornaments, if they are not fixable problems.

The lady with the new horse that just went lame they think has some stifle
problem.  The vet she went to didn't do his usual bang-up job of diagnosis,
and they are back to square one figuring out what went wrong.

It's nice to have the horses in my fields that for the most part, need only
regular shots, worming, teeth floating and pass their yearly exams with
flying colors.

The only vet problem I've had was with Nikki's retained placenta.  I've
heard, anecdotally, that this is sort of common with fjords, but so far, I've
only heard of one person who has had this thought.

Pamela