This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just received this from Allyson Beck. She asked me to post it to the list as she is not on the list. So here it is:

The program is now on its way to Fjord folks across the country. Yeah! We have had some last minute details to attend to which have put us behind schedule in our printing. Believe that it is worth the wait! I so appreciate everyones patience in this matter. This is shaping up to be a great show at Woodstock.

Our Judges line-up is as follows: Major General John Burton from Ft. Belvoir, VA - our In-hand Breed Judge. Wendy Higgins from Salem, NJ - our Performance Judge. Katherine Bruce from Springfield, VT - our ridden and driven Dressage Judge. Jill Hewitt from Woodstock, VT judging our Jumping classes.

I would like to encourage everyone to try to get their entries in to our secretary Linda Glock as soon as you can and if you can meet the dead-line, GREAT! If not, we understand because of our delays...and we have decided to waive the "post-entry" fees. We just want everyone to come to the show and demonstrate their support of the Fjord breed...and have a wonderful time!

I would like to formally invite all the stallion owners to get them to this show. We need the exposure of them in the ring. I would like to see full classes for the Mares and Young stock also. And therefore we should see a huge attendance in the Get-of-Sire and Produce-of-Dam! Please bring your Fjords to this show!

If you are coming as a spectator, bring all your family and friends! This is really shaping up to be another great weekend at Woodstock!

Thank you everyone - we will see you there!!!

Allyson Beck