This message is from: "Dianna Saleh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just came back from dropping in on the La Plata County Fair Draft Horse
and Mule Show, in Durango, Colorado,  tonight.  I was very happy to see 5-6
Fjords competing and doing very well.  A Fjord gelding owned by Ed Johnson
in Pagosa Springs received the blue ribbon in the gelding halter class.  All
the Fjords were very nice horses and it was rewarding to hear the announcer
repeatedly extol the virtues of the Norwegian Fjordhorse.  I was too busy
looking at the Fjords out back and visiting with owners to see how they all
placed, but there were also nice horses owned by Aaron Taylor also in the
Durango area.

Dianna Saleh
Fawn Creek Fjordhorses