This message is from: "Joe & Denise Galbraith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi list,

Hearing from you all about your plans for Libby makes me wish I could join
you all.  Farm responsibilities make it impossible to attend this year but
maybe next time.  This brings up a question or maybe more of a request.  We
participate in our Valley event on a fun to do basis.  I would like to
begin competing in more varied disciplines both riding and driving.  I
drive almost every day in the summer and work the fjords on Farm equipment.
 I feel at home driving the roads, being in parades and doing the county
fair.  However I am completely lost as to what to expect from participating
in big time shows like Libby and Turlock.   I for one would really like to
attend clinics or fun days that would teach us very rural drivers what to
expect at these shows.  I absolutely love to learn any and all new things.
Maybe we could have regional get togethers to help those like me feel more
comfortable with the showing end of these fabulous fjords.

Sounds like fun to me,

Joe and Denise Galbraith