This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 11:48 PM 8/9/99 -0700, you wrote:
This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PS One of my fjordhorse "heroes" is Rusten, Chip Lamb's game little stallion in N. Idaho. I have a snippet of video from Libby eons ago ('90?) of Rusten and Chip doing the single weight pull. Awesome! Does anyone remember seeing this horse in action? Something to talk about...

I saw Rusty in I think it was 94 in Libby. We rode in the parade on the wagon Chip was pulling with Rusty & I don't remember who the other horse was on the team. Rusty was such a nice well behaved stallion. He would do anything Chip asked him to do. I remember Chip & his daughter (about 12 years old at the time) in the weight pull. If I remember it right Chip had a younger stallion & his daughter had Rusty. They went back & forth several times each besting the others pull. Finally I think Chip beat her by only a couple of inches in the end. It was really fun to watch the 2 of them though.

Some one else might have a better memory than mine & actually remember the horses names that were in the pull & who was using who.

Mike