This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I noticed a decided lack of responses to breeding 3 yr old fillies. Are
we getting too close to the pocketbook here?
I thought all of us were so concerned about this breed. Guess the green,
or whatever the color of money in your neck of the world is,  has won
out. Hey,  I know,  lets breed all the 2 yr old fillies out there to the
BIGGEST, GREY stallion we can find.

It would be interesting to see how many grey stallions there are in
Europe.

This is one of those Arsenio Hall hmmmmmmmmm things. Adults spend a great
deal of time trying to get the grey out. Now some seem to want grey
horses. Hmmmmmmm.

Joel Harman