This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 01:12 PM 7/19/99 -0600, you wrote:
This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just had a request from the Sacremento area wanting a Fjord for sale and
I went to the directory roster and there are so many listings there under
California!

Mike, has there been any thought on a handier system for accessing a
particular area like maybe designating which are breeders in the state
listings? As it is each name has to be looked up and very time consuming.

I guess I could make the breeders bold in the state listing too. That Roster is a real job to get just right each year. One of these days it is going to have to change drastically. It is just getting to hard to manage the way it is now.

Maybe this has already been done on the net and I just haven't happened to
come across it, tell me if it has or forward it to me and I'll pass it on.

No it isn't on the net.  The only thing there is the Farm Directory ad's.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114