This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just had a request from the Sacremento area wanting a Fjord for sale and
I went to the directory roster and there are so many listings there under
California!

Mike, has there been any thought on a handier system for accessing a
particular area like maybe designating which are breeders in the state
listings? As it is each name has to be looked up and very time consuming.

Maybe this has already been done on the net and I just haven't happened to
come across it, tell me if it has or forward it to me and I'll pass it on.
Thanks, Ruthie