This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  The tee-shirt order is with the printer. If you haven't ordered one
  yet, I'll have a few extras in sizes L and XL. Any other sizes, and
  you'll have to wait for the next print run. I should have them back
  and be able to ship to those who ordered by the end of the month.
  Thanks to all who ordered, I'm sure you'll enjoy your shirts.

--
Steve McIlree & Cynthia Madden -- Pferd, Keyah, Skipper, Tank -- Omaha,
Nebraska, USA