This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi, List.  I met Ceacy for the first time at Equitana this past June, and got
a chance to see the two yearling fillies in the clicker training
demonstration that she mentioned.  These two girls were in a very small
enclosure, raised up off the pavilion floor several feet and  separated only
by a flimsy-looking fence.  To get there, they had to go up a long, narrow
and dark ramp that gave me the creeps - think how it would look to a
yearling!  Both girls walked up and in like they had done it daily for
months.  What pros!
        These are two really beautiful fillies, guys!  I was very impressed
with both, not only because they were gorgeous, but because of their truly
unflappable personalities.    Ceacy said that they had done little or no
clicker training before, and they were catching on to this new stuff
amazingly well.  Nice girls, worth a good hard look.
        By the way, Ceacy, you probably won't remember me - I was there with
my young teenage daughter, and met you in the barn area.  I'm the one who had
just bred one of my mares to Brian Jacobsen's Arve (a Kongaard son).
                                        Jan