This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/10/99 19:50:20 Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I am not very good at blowing my own horn, but these are exceptionally nice
 yearlings with really terrific breeding behind them. It would be nice for
 them to go to someone who is interested in breeding or performance. >>

Oh Ceacy, when you mentioned the pedigrees, I found it hard to breath for a
second there.  I'm extremely interested in Brusvein and Myrstein bloodlines.
And I'm finding myself wishing I had more room and more time, because these
two babies sound ideal.  I'm certain they will sell themselves in no time at
all.  Someday, maybe in a year or two I will be in a position to buy a filly,
with my favorite bloodlines, from you.

Pamela