This message is from: "Starfire Farm, LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Morning!

I have a rare moment to myself (and the computer.)  Egads!  You read,
somewhere, that Libby was Sept. 24, etc.?  I would have been in a
panic.  Just about our whole summer revolves around making that trip!
It's been really tough balancing training, lessons, work and our private
lives.  I can't wait until the "work" part of it becomes training and
managing this place full time.  Of  course, I'm sure I'll be busier than
ever, but at least I'll be able to make more time for our own horses!

Looked at a King Haakon gelding last night.  Very nice gelding, but it
was a great example of a very nice front end and a light hind end. His
movement was consisntent with his conformation.  We're looking at him to
re-sell, and have been discussing options with the owner.  What are the
your terms for placing a horse on consignment, if you don't mind sharing
that info?  Just looking for some guidance.

How is your summer going?  Sounded like the grass was turning brown!  Is
that possible?

We've been extremely hot here, 90+, until today.  Only one hour of rain
in the last month.  We just signed up for irrigation water, and learned
that we can't get anymore (for free, anyway) so have to scramble to try
to buy some.  Things might be pretty brown by the time you get here!

'till next time
Beth