This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 08:03 AM 7/8/99 -0300, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur  Rivoire)

Morning from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia -

Well, I just about panicked this morning when I read that the Libby Show
was September 24 - 26, not September 10 -12 as I thought.  My mind was
racing.  What should I do first?  Call the motel in Libby to check the
dates.  That would be OK as they'd have a night operator, and it's 4 hours
earlier there than here.   . . . Or, should I call the travel agent to see
what they'd charge me to cancel the already purchased tickets for September
5th? Would they cancel for a reasonable fee?  Would I be able to get
tickets for the later date?  Was I going to miss my favorite Fjord show?
And, if I could cancel those plane tickets, and actually get new ones, then
that would mean cancelling my mother's planned trip to Nova Scotia on
September 20th, and changing that to an earlier date, if possible. --- Oh,
the anxiety!  And so very early in the morning.

Thank goodness I did neither, but continued to skim the Digest, and luckily
found the correction.

The dates for all of the shows is always on the NFHR web site. See the "News & Events" section.

Mike