This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 05:27 PM 6/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
  "When" is something on which I was trying to solicit feedback from
  the list. I have heard people in the east and in the far west
  complain about the time of Lisa's chats. I would like to get an idea
  what time would work best for the most people. Also what day of the
  week do folks think would work best?

Yeah I have to admit that they are a bit late for me too. I guess 8 Eastern is about as late as I would want to see it get. I know that is only 5 on the west coast but...

When we have the NFHR BOD conference call meetings they start at 8 Eastern. Sometimes they aren't over until midnight!!!

I guess a weekday is best as far as I am concerned.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114