This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well  it happened  just like we thought it would.   We checked her at 5:30 am
and no foal,  at 6:30   there he was  on the ground and shivering.   Opal
did a great job and let us come in and help her get him warm  and love on
him.   We are going to name him  Harrison Fjord  "Harry"  for short.  Dont
know enough Norwegian  boy names  to pick one ,  so went with something cute.
 He's beautiful,  if i do say so myself.  Gonna be a brown dun,  Of course
we have a huge thunderstorm going thru and it is cold.
If there is anything  i need to do other than iodine on the cord stump,  let
me know  guys,  This is our first one.  He hasnt nursed yet and its been two
hours,  im a little concerned about that,  but I will go out now and work on
that

Bye for now
Michele Noonan
In the rainy, windy, stormy  Bitteroot Valley, Montana