This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I just got back into town last night from my trip to So. Cal.  Lisa's got
some BEAUTIFUL horses.  One in particular, I fell instantly head over heels
for.  I know I've got enough horses in my own backyard (yeah right!!!) but
still....... I'd love to have Hansel in my life too.  Her other horses are
definitely NOT chopped liver either!!!  And she's inspired me to do a little
more work with my horses than I do now.  She's got hers in training, putting
them through their paces on a fairly regular basis.  We did get to go on that
carriage ride, and it was great!  Except my son is an Oregon shade monster
who does NOT know how to handle the Southern California sun.  Anyway, it was
a great visit, and a lovely time.

Pamela