This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>think of what we do to/for our  horses on a daily basis.  Fly spray, daily
>wormers, etc.

Yeah, but think of all the hormones and chemicals cattle are treated
with...hormone pellets to make them grow, estrogens, etc., and insect
sprays, dips, also Ivomec is used for cattle, so what do we do?

  For many Alaskans that yearly moose and caribou are essential, as well as
the salmon and halibut.  I buy buffalo (bison) when it is occasionally in
the stores here, some local beef raised here without hormones, etc. is sold
at the farmer's market.  I sure would like to get some moose meat or
caribou this year!

Jean in Fairbanks, ALaska, sunny and still in the midst of spring
breakup--but much of the snow is gone!
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]