This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:39 PM 4/30/01 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 I now have seen in several forums the thought that the warning on the
 denial of health insurance benefits to horsepersons was probably an
 Internet hoax. Unfortunately, it is not.

I also spent a fair amount of time checking it out before I posted it. It seemed so typical of the Hoaxes that go around that I had a hard time believing it. I am not a lawyer either but I think this one is true.

Get sending those letters now.  Time is running out.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114