This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/25/01 10:18:50 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> A trainer I really like that helps me out
>  always ties up his "trainee's" for 1/2 hour after their daily lesson.
>  He's convinced it makes them a better horse and less barn sour.

Nancy,
  I have read about this.  The article said that instead of looking forward
to being free, they're looking forward to a lesson in patience and with much
less anticipation.
  It's 80 degrees here and everything is blooming that blooms -- we do live
in the desert.  Time for the nasty dust storms to start.  Our falls and
winters are marvelous.  now comes the tricky part.
Gail Dorine
Las Cruces, NM