This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone...I was to a meeting with some horse people tonight discussing
an up and coming 100 mile trail ride.  One of the men there breeds "Welsh
Cobs"  He had a filly colic this winter.  They did a stool sample and found
it full of worms.  He had wormed a month or so before that with Ivermectin.
We had also wormed Storm before he coliced in November.  He too had worms in
a stool sample.  What is going on here?  Are the worms becoming resistant to
the wormers?  We wormed with Ivermectin before Christmas and just finished
worming with Panacur.  How do we know the wormers are working without taking
stool samples?  We are going to worm  in 3 months with Strongid T.  But what
if the wormers are no longer working.  Anyone else have this problem?
Sue in N.B. (Desert Storm's mom)