This message is from: carol j makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve McIlree wrote:

> This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Cynthia--
>
> Monday, March 05, 2001, you wrote:
>
> > The tape showing Wez doing a grand prix dressage test brought oohs
> > and ahhs from the dressage crowd...
>   saw the woman I called her over and popped the tape in. She watched,
>   at first making little comment, then whispering "Oh my God!" and
>   finally literally squealing "He's doing real piaffe!", "Look at
>   those twos", and "Those are perfect one tempes". When it was done
>   she told me that it was a better test than most warmbloods around
>   here could perform. Finally she said, "That was not just a horse
>   doing a Grand Prix test, that was a dressage horse doing it entirely
>   correctly". Congratulations Anne, you did us pro

Hi,
Just kidding and all of that.  Would I like a copy of that Grand Prix test
to send to a person or two I used to work for that I put in the class of
Dressage snots.  They would really be the ones to NOT believe that Fjords
can do it all.  In fact, when I told this one person that I was going to
get a Fjord, her first comment was they have such a short choppy gait.

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.