This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

And I thought my little Aussie, Missy, was doing something abnormal when
she would play with the frozen "Poopsicles" out in the yard! She even
brought a couple into the house before I could catch her.  I figured it was
because she likes to eat a lot of carrot pieces when I am cutting up
carrots for the horses and the poop had a lot of undigested carrot in it.
Now I try to keep a bone or two out in her "runner" area so she can grab
that instead of the poop!..as well as pick up the poop when I can.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, a wonderful balmy day, +25 .  Sure glad I don't
live in Northern Minnesota, Like Mary and Jon! Mary,are you snowed under?

 >I am having he same problem with two of our dogs this year.  Mostly it is
just one
>dog and he only eats it if it is frozen (poopsicles)
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]