This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Our old black lab enjoys eating all the dog
stuff outside in the winter.  MOST DISGUSTING.

HaHaHa, too doggy.  But seriously, I don't think there is anything you
can feed or do to change his/her mind that it's yummy stuff.  It's just
a doggy thing.  I'd love to have a nickle for every call we got (worked
for a vet) asking what to do about this.  We were instructed to tell
them it's a just a dog thing and if it bothered them or the dog that
they could sprinkle some bitter stuff (can't remember the name) on
anything they didn't want the dog to eat (or in the food if it was a
recycling thing).  I seem to remember that it didn't work very well.

Jane, in Maine with a poop snacking lab too.