This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/14/01 11:53:46 AM Mountain Standard Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I also thought it would be neat to have a real logsdid utilising some of 
the 
 woods surronding the show area at Libby.
  >>
  How about having the Fjord shows continue to show what Fjords traditionally 
did ?  When I started going to Fjord shows, most had logg skidding and 
pulling classes. Both were crowd favorites, and were highly attended. I have 
been disapointed to find that only the Blue Earth show offered both, anymore. 
The Turlock show didnt offer either last few years if I remember right.  Dont 
know what Woodstock does, but sure would like to see the Norwegian 
traditional events continue at these events.

         Lisa Pedersen * whos too old and fat to skid logs, but would 
volunteer to sit on top of the pulling skid. <VBG>      LP


Reply via email to