This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here in hell we don't need flame suits. People take things too seriously.
Just a discussion anyway.

I personally do not know if some Fjords have ever been crossed with arabs
and put in the purebred line up. I was just saying that MANY breeders think
so because of the look so many Fjords have. IE read carefully--speculation
on their part! 

The Dole horse was Not brought in by Canadian registry--but by a European
registry. I don't think adding in the Dole was a bad thing.

You should not cast dispersions on ANY registry by my post because that is
not the point.  

The point is to make people think, and for Fjord owners who have a vote to
speak up about getting the opportunity to exercise that. vote. Otherwise, a
small group of people will make all your decisions for you. Whether you
agree with them or not. Hmmm, that's an odd concept isn't it?

Misha 



Reply via email to