This message is from: "truman matz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Catherine,

I'd have to agree with that.  Seems to me that many years ago the QH used to
range 14 to 15 hands, and now are 16 plus.  Same with Arabs, only more
recently.  Arabs didn't used to be much taller than the Fjords.  They're
striving for the 16 hand horses, also.  Same with Curlies.  Americans, for
reasons beyond my compreshension, just seem to want larger horses.
Unfortunately, it seems that to get the size, we sacrifice other qualities.
Some "improvements", just aren't.  Judy