This message is from: John and Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have never had a Fjord (OK, I've only got 2 and only for a couple
years) refuse to take bute on their food. I just mix it in with the
feed (hay cubes, Tiz Wiz, vit's and a little oil) and they lick it
right up. We tried the paste in the tube also and they just suck the
tube dry. anything they can put in their mouth is food.

My two oldest horses both get daily bute for arthritis. No problems
with them either. Of course they really like the MSM flavor better and
if you don't put the MSM in their feed they stand at the door looking
at you likej 'hey - your forgot something again!'

Martie in MD