This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gail--

Saturday, February 03, 2001, you wrote:

> Anyone have any sure-fire home mechanic tricks on how to get bearing seals
> into metal cart wheels...without dinging them up?

  My suggestion would be to take it to a motorcycle repair shop. When
  I had a bearing problem with the wheels on my easy-entry, the local
  HD junkyard replaced them for under ten bucks although I did have to
  take some razzing on my "pony cart".

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  No whisper of lover, no trilling of birds, Can stir me as hooves of