This message is from: Nancy Hotovy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Patty Jo -

Are you sure about the stall fee?  I've always paid $25.00 each for
stalls at the Midwest Horse Fair?

You did forget some of the expenses however.  We have the usual
gas/hotel/food but what about the expo?!?  Let's see, I've bought a new
bridle, a new bit, a really nice saddle pad, a cover for my saddle, Rich
bought a horse trailer, I think Monheims bought a round pen and some
Nelson Waterers. (I think it was Monheims)  No wonder the fjords are
invited back every year!

When our son announced his wedding date and it was the same weekend as
the Horse Fair I tried to gently encourage a wedding date change.
Needless to say I failed and will not make the Horse Fair this year.
I'm sure I will have just as much fun but will really miss those "great
buys".

My crazy husband took his two boys (Anvil's Birger and TUF Kelsey)
logging all day.  It's rainy and foggy and I had to pour the water out
of his boots tonight.  He keeps telling me how it's really a good time
and how well the boys do - - - has to be nuts!!!!!  Might be a male
thing - Mike Sadlon brought a team and went with him.  I don't know - my
Mom taught me how to come in out of the rain!!

I guess Fjords bring out the best in people!?!

Nancy from Michigan