This message is from: "Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve...
You can add our farm to the list of helping. Let me know. I know from the
past, we will not get business from it... but you never know 20 years from
now.

I spoke to 65,000 people in Columbus, Ohio in 1997. I am sure that there are
a few new Fjord owners from that Promotional Show...

Hey if Mike only registered 371 new foals in 2000. We only need to find
about 400 new fjord owners. (lol) So if we take the average 1% of the people
that look at a produce actually buy the product... then we need to market to
40,000 across the nation. I wish it worked that well... (lol)

If everyone on the list found a new fjord owner... that may work better...
(smile)

(Comments made are my personal ones.)

Catherine Lassesen
HESTEHAVEN... where LUPIN is a HOUSE and baby is staying inside to keep
warm!