This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:56 AM 1/28/01 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: "Patryjak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mike,
Thank you for your encouraging reply.

>Yes all of these things are found in all horses.  Question were these
>things found in mostly young stock or mature horses?

Some in young, and some in mature. More in young, which is understandable.
(Looking more, learned more about young vs. mature, maybe this could be
addressed in literature...FAQ)

Yes good idea. I do know that often the youngsters will be high or low in the back end for awhile & then can change to just the opposite too.

>Did you see many with maligned teeth?
        Happily, No. (Except when looking in the mirror)

That is good news.

>No but I am going to forward your message to the committee.  You have some
>great ideas here.
>I think this is something the NFHR should take on myself.  I will take this
>idea (& your volunteering for the job) to the committee.
        Thank you, on both counts. (Husband groaning...loudly here)

;-)

>I can think of a few more of them too but there are only so many hours in a
day.
        Gee whiz...I didn't know that <VBG>

FAQ would be an excellent addition.

Ok I have forwarded the message to the Education Committee & have had one positive response back already so be ready. ;-)

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114
FAX 716-787-0497