This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/26/01 8:19:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> What about garbanzo bean flour, common in East Indian food? I know
> it's off topic, but it still beats listening to people attack each
> other for the dubious benefit of the list.

LOL, yes it's off topic. But I'll switch back on topic in a minute <g>
I bought some garbanzo bean flour but haven't used it yet. The Gluten
Free Gourmet says to take it easy on the bean flour the first few
times, for obvious reasons! The Gluten Free Gourmet says that the best
glutenfree bread is made with four flours, including bean flour.

Now to get back on topic. Last year our horses got super hairy for
winter and didn't shed out till late May! This year they didn't grow
half the coat as last year, and already it's halfway shed out! Is this
just my barn? How are the coats of the rest of the fjords in the U.S.?

Pamela