This message is from: "Patryjak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Okay KIDS!
Is there some whiz kid mathematician in this bunch who can figure out how
many years of life experience this adds up to? (not me...too right brained)

Next, maybe we should  see how many total years of horse experience we have
as a group!

No wonder this is such a useful list...all those years of experience!

Once, someone asked sculptor Alexander Calder how long it took him to make
one of his "simple" line drawings. His reply "My while life."
Next time someone asks how long it took you to learn how to train your
Fjord...maybe that's a good answer!

Betsy in Michigan
being philosophical