This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is it the snow, or is it the riding?  Will I love riding in the Spring
mud?  How about black fly season?  Deer flies?

Isn't winter riding the funnest thing that you can imagine!!  I had a
perfect ride this morning.  20 degrees and the wind yesterday had
smoothed out all the old tracks. Beautiful.  Spring and fall are just as
much fun though Carol.  Summer....well, fun, but Osa says it's too hot
and buggy, and I hate those deer flies that get in the ventilation holes
of my helmet and buzz around, sounds as if they are in my head.

Carol, I received your driving video.  We've enjoyed watching it very
much and got some great ideas.  Thank you.  I feel pretty sure that I
covered Osa's ground work adequately, but I'm a worry wort and always
feel that I should do more.  I think this spring I will do more ground
driving involving some of your suggestions and Lisa P's despooking
variety.  It's those darn turkeys.  Osa is sure they are out to get her.

Karen, thank you for suggesting Problem Solving by Marty Martin.  I got
the book for Christmas and have been enjoying it.  Good illustrations
and pictures too that help to explain his methods.  Great book to add to
anyone's horsey library.

Jane in Maine
PS. I Deutsch verstehe.  Ich bin 38.  :)