This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/11/01 8:58:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The
> yearling will be two this year and we will start lounging, and line driving
> him this spring and will not start any riding until late fall and then
> start
> up again in the spring.

Welcome to the Fjord world Dawn and Tyler! You will not be disappointed with
this wonderful breed. One note... for maximum health and longevity, Fjords
are normally not ridden till 4 years. They can't be started as 2 year olds as
QH's and other breeds are. However they can drive and do many other things
before then.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Brigid in CA