This message is from: carol j makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hello,
>
> I would like to introduce ourselves, my name is Dawn and my boyfriends name
> is Tyler.

Hi Dawn and Tyler & family (both 2 legged and 4),

Welcome to our List.  I have one Fjord mare who will be 11 this year.  I bought
her as a well trained and she rides and drives.  She is my 1st horse although, I
have had much horse experience off and on over the years.  I think you will like
our list.  We are just as nice as our Fjords and you can ask any kind of
question
and get a good answer. I would be lost without all the advise I have received
from the members.  Good luck with your young Fjords.  They will delight you and
hopefully stay out of mischief.  We are having a real melt down here and I will
go for a drive again.

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.