This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/10/01 11:25:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< On the whole, most of you are very
 nice and helpful and I do appreciate your advice. Good night everyone,
 Sue in N.B. (Desert Storm's mom) >>

Hi Sue-

 I for one enjoy hearing of your progress with Storm. As a new horse owner of
two years, I am learning many things by trial and error. I just realized the
other day how exciting it is to always try new things. Yes I surf the web,
watch tapes, and read books. Some things work and some don't. In 20 years I
will likely have a pretty good repertoire, but by then there will be
something else to learn! So it's a continual process.

Don't give up on the list, Sue. People can be very harsh with words when they
mean to be helpful.

Brigid Wasson
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 <A HREF="http://members.nbci.com/mrgnpetsit/fjord1";>Our Fjords</A>