This message is from: "Laurie Pittman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  From all of the previous conversation it was the grey that was in
> question.  Now you mention Brown dun as being confusing?  What would you
> change that to?  I think any change really just adds to the confusion
myself.

> Mike

Sorry Mike. I wasn't asking that Brown Dun be changed. I was just using that
as an example of non fjord people being confused about color in fjords.
Maybe I'm the only one that has run into that about Brown Duns. Yes, the
issue was grey fjords not being called Grey Dun. I think I'll just get out
of this topic now before I confuse it any further. ; )

Laurie