This message is from: "Laurie Pittman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Thanks for all the responses to my "grey dun" question. I'll just keep on
> calling them that in my conversation and ads. I think the NFHR
> site might consider changing to that label as well for clarity.

Again, I agree. I can't think of any good reason why the registry wouldn't
call them dun. Fjord colors can be confusing enough as it is. How many of
you have gotten odd looks when you tell non fjord people that your horse is
a brown dun? I know I have. Is this something that can be changed Mike? If
not , why?